Monday 16 June 2014

it just about missing you

read for a minute...
i want to be told the truth even if the shit make me mad
you never know, sometimes I have to act like I don't care, even when I do.
I miss you, but I'm trying my best to stop caring. Because too much I caring is too much  I get hurt

once I wish I had a second chance to meet you again for the first time.
we fight..we kiss..we hug..we text..we talk..we laugh..we smile..we love. That's just us. And I miss it.
we are in a relationship to grow closer together, not to hide things and ruin trust.
actually..you're my favourite bad habit.
I just want to see you..hug you..hold you..touch you..kiss you..love you. Always be there with you and I don't want to let go.
it is harder to fall asleep at night when I  miss you.
I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, be in your arms, or be the one you love.
I don't want anyone to take my place.

you must to know that I can never ''just be friend" with someone I fall in love with.
moving on doesn't mean that I forget about things. it just mean I have to accept what happened and continue living.
you never have feeling when you want to text someone but you know you shouldn't . It hurts.
It hurts when person you can't forget, forgets you.
I miss you, but you seem just fine without me

I wish you could hear all the words I'm afraid to say
we are not in a relationship anymore and I'm just stranger to you...
But ... I'm afraid you will find someone prettier, smarter, cooler, taller, skinnier, nicer, calmer, clearer, stronger, better than me.
I'M AFRAID .

0 komentar:

Post a Comment